FULL COMPLIANCE TO OSHA 2017 NEW STANDARD PREFAB STAIRWAYS
Acceptable Usage: For industrial/commercial maintenance access and industrial/commercial storage access. This is a steep incline stair not acceptable for public access, office use, or residential applications.
Please Note: The buyer is responsible to verify the suitability of this stair design for his or her particular use or application.
- Quality engineered to your specific height requirements at a nominal 45 degree angle of rise.
- Designed for safety and convenience.
- Extra heavy duty bar grating or diamond plate stair treads won’t sag or dish.
- Factory welded handrails of 1 1/2" x 11 Ga. square tubing.
- 10" structural channel stringers.
- Fire proof construction.
- Meets OSHA requirements. See OSHA standard 1910.25 (Fixed Industrial Stairs) listed below price table.
- Standard finish gray polyester powder coated (Chart I), galvanized (Chart II), or galvanized and powder coated (Chart III). Special colors available upon request.
- Standard 36" wide treads, 40" overall stair width. Other widths available upon request.
- Tread depths are 9 1/2" for diamond plate, and 9 3/4" for bar grating treads.
- Shipped as (2) welded side frames and (1) bundle of treads for bolted assembly.