FULL COMPLIANCE TO OSHA 2017 NEW STANDARD
36" HIGH INBOARD HANDRAILS, 42" HIGH GUARDRAILS, 32-degree angle (7/11-rise/run)
Acceptable Usage: The basic design of the BOCA-style stairway shown here is popular as an OSHA approved fixed industrial stair. It has a more comfortable slope (7/11 rise/run, 32-degree angle) compared to the more conventional 45-degree OSHA stair. Because of its more gradual rate of rise, the BOCA stair does require more horizontal floor space.
Please Note: The buyer is responsible to verify the suitability of this stair design for his or her particular use or application.
- Quality engineered to your specific height requirements.
- Designed for safety and convenience.
- Extra heavy duty bar grating or diamond plate stair treads won’t sag or dish (supplied as standard).
- Factory welded handrails of 1 1/2" x 11 Ga. square tubing.
- 10" structural channel stringers.
- Fire proof construction.
- Meets BOCA requirements.
- Meets OSHA requirements. See OSHA standard 1910.25 (Fixed Industrial Stairs) listed below price table.
- Standard finish gray polyester powder coated (Chart I), galvanized (Chart II), or galvanized and powder coated (Chart III).
- Standard 36" or 48" wide treads, 40" and 52" overall stair widths. Other widths available upon request.
- Tread depths are 11" deep for diamond plate and bar grating treads. 12" deep for closed riser diamond plate.