Our CUW Series ladders include both safety cage protection and walk-thru handrails extending 42" above the top landing surface. These one-piece welded assemblies are ideal for hatch-way or side step landing access between 10' and 29' in vertical height. All our unitary ladders meet or exceed ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.27 and 1926.1053 standards.
- Side members are 1/4"x2"x2" steel angle. 3/4" corrugated steel round climbing rungs on 12" centers. Stand-off brackets are 7".
- Walk-thru handrails extend 42" above landing surface. Mounting brackets included.
- Welded one-piece, gray & yellow powder coat finish available at no additional charge.
- OSHA design safety cages have flared bottom opening for easy entry.
- Left or right-side step access cage designs are available at no charge.
- Cage begins 6' 9" (7'-series CUW) from bottom rung.
- Gray & Yellow powder coat finish available.
- Stainless Steel Construction also available.