Our CMW Series ladders are designed for applications where safe landing access is required, but site access is limited, and include walk-thru handrails extending 42" above the top landing surface. They are heavy-duty welded subassemblies, with no section greater than 7' in length.
- Side members are 1/4"x2"x2" steel angle. 3/4" corrugated steel round climbing rungs on 12" centers. Stand-off brackets are 7".
- Walk-thru handrails extend 42" above landing surface. Mounting brackets included.
- Welded one-piece, gray & yellow powder coat finish available at no additional charge.
- OSHA design safety cages have flared bottom opening for easy entry.
- Left or right-side step access cage designs are available at no charge.
- Cage begins 6'-9" (7'-series CMW) from bottom rung.
- Gray & Yellow powder coat finish available.
- Stainless Steel Construction also available.